Home Insurance

Home Insurance

What Does Home Insurance Cover?

What type of home insurance policy is right for me?

There’s no real one-size-fits-all and the type of cover you’ll need will depend on your own living situation.

If you own your home and have a mortgage, buildings insurance is usually compulsory as your lender will typically insist that you’re covered to protect its investment. A good buildings policy should cover the full repair and/or rebuild of your home should the worst happen.

If you’re a homeowner you may also wish to get contents cover to protect your belongings, meaning a combined buildings and contents policy could be right for you.

Meanwhile, if you rent your home you’ll likely only need contents cover as your landlord should have protection in place for any damage to the building itself.


Simple, Fast And Free!


What do I need to get a quote?

Getting a home insurance quote is quick and easy, but having the following at hand could help speed things up.

Multiple Insurance Carriers

We work with multiple preferred carriers so you receive premium protection at the best possible price.